K-3 Skills Program
UA Optimist Basketball K-3 Skills Development Program
Led by UAHS Varsity Head Coach Tim Casey
Registration will take place on Saturday, October 27th, at 10 am at the Tremont Elementary School Cafeteria on a first-come, first-served basis. Space is limited for this popular program. Plan to arrive by 10 am.
K-3 Program Fees (Cash or Check Only):
$80 fee - includes a reversible black/gold Optimist Basketball jersey
$65 fee - only if previous year’s jersey will be used
1. On January 12th, please check-in at registration table in the lobby outside the UAHS Varsity Gym.
2. Pick-up a name tag with your “hoop” assignment.
3. Wear name tag to sessions so your child will be in the same “hoop group”.
4. Pick-up your jersey at the first clinic, if you purchased one.
5. On January 12th, pick-up photographer’s envelope at registration table. The photographer will be available at the January 26th session.
6. There are 8 baskets in the gym; there will be 9 children per basket; maximum of 72 children per clinic.
K-3 Dates and Times
Five Saturday morning sessions at the UA High School Varsity Gym
Grades 2-3: 8:30 AM – 9:45 AM
Grades K-1: 10:00 AM – 11:15AM
January 26 (Photographer Available)
Paul Boyer, Director of Optimist Basketball - UpperArlingtonOptimistClub@gmail.com